Bry Sand has earned an international reputation for excellence in ice arena floor construction
For more than 20 years, Bry Sand has been perfecting the art of ice arena floor construction. Having completed well over 100 diverse projects on North American soil, Bry Sand has gained International attention and expanded it's service overseas. Bry Sand is capable of working on both indoor and outdoor projects in challenging environments, maintaining its reputation as a full-service ice arena floor contractor. Our proprietary approach and in-house capabilities continue to be our strong suit on the global stage.
Bry Sand at a Glance
Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Bry Sand is a world-renowned leader in ice arena floor construction and architectural concrete.
Our most notable facilities include the Richmond Speed Skating Oval and the University of British Columbia Winter Sports Centre for the 2010 Winter Olympics.
- Ice arena division was founded in 1997
- Concrete division was founded in 1981
- 200+ ice arena projects completed
- 10,000+ concrete projects completed
- Average of 3mm topographical tolerance
- Design and construction
- Budget and scheduling
- New and retrofit projects
"The flattest concrete floors we've ever tested"– Independent surveyor
Our Projects and Core Competencies
- Refrigerated FloorsHockey and Curling Rinks
- Concrete FloorsOutdoor and Multi-sport Venues
- Concrete ConstructionArchitectural Concrete
- ResidentialResidential Specialty Concrete