For Over 20 Years, Bry Sand Has Specialized in World-Class Ice Arena and Concrete Projects
We have developed superior, tried-and-tested installation practices and procedures for over 20 years. Experience counts.
As a specialty single-source refrigerated floor constructor, Bry Sand Ice Arena Ltd provides unsurpassed quality assurance.Read More on Ice Arenas
Expect unsurpassed quality in concrete construction from Bry Sand Concrete Ltd. Architecural and specialty residential concrete is our forte.Read More on Concrete
Bry Sand is family owned and operated company, founded by Bryan Trusty. Bryan is considered to be a leader in the ice arena floor and concrete construction industries - and Bry Sand's portfolio can prove it.
When it comes to ice arena floors and specialty concrete, Bry Sand is the company of choice by some of the biggest names in the industry, including PCL, Lafarge and Stuart Olson. Today, Bryan plays an active operations role within the company. Chances are, you'll deal with Bryan at least once during the planning or construction phase of your project.
Bry Sand at a Glance
Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Bry Sand is a world-renowned leader in ice arena floor construction and architectural concrete.
Our most notable facilities include the Richmond Speed Skating Oval and the University of British Columbia Winter Sports Centre for the 2010 Winter Olympics.
- Ice arena division was founded in 1997
- Concrete division was founded in 1981
- 200+ ice arena projects completed
- 10,000+ concrete projects completed
- Average of 3mm topographical tolerance
- Design and construction
- Budget and scheduling
- New and retrofit projects
"The flattest concrete floors we've ever tested"– Independent surveyor
Our Projects and Core Competencies
- Refrigerated FloorsHockey and Curling Rinks
- Concrete FloorsOutdoor and Multi-sport Venues
- Concrete ConstructionArchitectural Concrete
- ResidentialResidential Specialty Concrete