Talk About Experience...
Over a Century in Collective Concrete Experience
Bry Sand's concrete division is comprised of some of the most knowledgeable and experienced concrete professionals in the city. Our projects range from commercial promenades and parking spaces to residential specialty concrete including driveways, walkways, patios and garage pads.
Bry Sand offers in-house technical support in all critical stages of the safe and efficient construction of concrete projects including planning, preparation, design, engineering, forming and production. Our proprietary concrete mix design ensures consistent results, exceeding strength test requirements. Our install and curing procedures outperform standard concrete mixes.Read More...
Bry Sand at a Glance
Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Bry Sand is a world-renowned leader in ice arena floor construction and architectural concrete.
Our most notable facilities include the Richmond Speed Skating Oval and the University of British Columbia Winter Sports Centre for the 2010 Winter Olympics.
- Ice arena division was founded in 1997
- Concrete division was founded in 1981
- 200+ ice arena projects completed
- 10,000+ concrete projects completed
- Average of 3mm topographical tolerance
- Design and construction
- Budget and scheduling
- New and retrofit projects
"The flattest concrete floors we've ever tested"– Independent surveyor
Our Projects and Core Competencies
- Refrigerated FloorsHockey and Curling Rinks
- Concrete FloorsOutdoor and Multi-sport Venues
- Concrete ConstructionArchitectural Concrete
- ResidentialResidential Specialty Concrete