Over a Century in Collective Concrete and Ice Arena Experience
Bry Sand has completed literally hundreds of concrete projects since 1988. Here are 10 good reasons to choose Bry Sand for your architectural or specialty residential concrete project:
1) Experience. We have built over 130 ice arena floors in Canada and the US.
2) Longevity. Our people have been building superior ice arena floors since 1988.
3) We are a single source contractor. We construct the entire rink floor assembly utilizing only Bry Sand trained personnel. We do not rely on any outsourcing of subcontractors.
4) Bry Sand Ice Arena Ltd. commits to project schedules and project budgets.
5) Historical long-lasting business relationships with consulting community, supplier groups, general contractors and repeat owners.
6) We have perfected our own rink floor assembly install procedures from sand base through finished concrete floor. Our execution of construction for each floor assembly component must follow strict survey and measurement guidelines.
7) Bry Sand Ice Arena has developed a tried and proven concrete mix exclusively for ice arena floors. Our proprietary concrete mix design ensures consistent results, exceeding strength test requirements. Our install and curing procedures outperform standard concrete mixes.
8) Bry Sand Ice Arena Ltd. provides detailed AutoCAD construction shop drawings.
9) We include an independent, certified post-pour survey by an accredited geomatic survey company on an “as built” drawing (Link to drawing).
10) Our employees have all been drug screened and safety trained.