Unmatched Experience and Expertise in Concrete Construction
Bry Sand Boasts Over a Century in Collective Concrete Experience
Bry Sand is an Edmonton concrete company focusing on architectural concrete and specialty residential projects.
We have developed superior install practices and procedures through years of continuous effort to ensure top-quality end result concrete projects that meet or exceed expectations. At Bry Sand, we maintain a "single source" responsible constructor's role and provide all installation services in-house, having identified personnel as the most essential quality control factor, ensuring consistently excellent results and timely schedules.
We supply and include all products, including sand, insulation, poly, reinforcement, concrete, expansion board, caulking, independent survey, wet cure, form edge requirements, shop drawing details, close-out operation and maintenance manuals. We also provide complete demo and removal for retrofit projects.
Bry Sand at a Glance
Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Bry Sand is a world-renowned leader in ice arena floor construction and architectural concrete.
Our most notable facilities include the Richmond Speed Skating Oval and the University of British Columbia Winter Sports Centre for the 2010 Winter Olympics.
- Ice arena division was founded in 1997
- Concrete division was founded in 1981
- 200+ ice arena projects completed
- 10,000+ concrete projects completed
- Average of 3mm topographical tolerance
- Design and construction
- Budget and scheduling
- New and retrofit projects
"The flattest concrete floors we've ever tested"– Independent surveyor
Our Projects and Core Competencies
- Refrigerated FloorsHockey and Curling Rinks
- Concrete FloorsOutdoor and Multi-sport Venues
- Concrete ConstructionArchitectural Concrete
- ResidentialResidential Specialty Concrete